The type of cookies we use can generally be categorized under one of the four categories below. These are cookies required for our Site's operation and to provide you with the best browsing experience and they fall into the following categories:
- Essential cookies (Also known as Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as keeping you locked in during your visit to the site, and accessing certain areas of the site and the services that we make available to you.
- Performance cookies: These allow us to gather information about how you make use of the website, recognize and count the number of visitors and collect information about how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This cookie helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. The information we collect using these cookies does not gather information about your identity. All information collected using this cookie is anonymous and is only used to improve how the site works.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide personalization and enhanced functionality. For instance, they can be used to remember your name and location if you provide this information. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website and your browsing habits, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to your interests and may limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They may be placed by us or by advertising networks with our permission. Please note, that these cookies do not contain any of your personal information.
- Social media cookies: These cookies enable social media functionality and tracks activities like content sharing with friends and networks on social media